- Pray for your denominational leaders, church network or movement leaders that they might have divine wisdom to Shepard well the Pastors they lead – Eph 4:12-13
- Pray for these leaders that they might resist in any way “lording ” it over those they lead but instead being a SERVANT of all – Luke 22: 24-27
- Pray for these leaders to live as examples of Christ’s Greatest Commandment to love God and love Others , beginning in their own homes and families – Matt 22:37-40
- Pray for these leaders to embrace and passionately promote the Great Commission to Make Disciples as new followers of Jesus come to receive Him and grow to be like Him – Matt 28:19-20.
- Encourage these leaders to receive the gifted investment of Galatians 6:6 retreats to refresh and enrich their marriage – www.Great Commandment.net
- Encourage these leaders to receive the continuum of care offered thru Care4Pastors.com including a gifted pastor care line in partnership with Focus on the Family- Care4Pastors.com
- Encourage these leaders to embrace the “50 ways to bless your pastor” strategy first for THEIR life, marriage , family and ministry – Care4Pastors.com/
- Encourage these leaders to embrace and promote an annual Pastor Appreciation strategy to “Lift” God’s servants through supportive care and affirmation – Preach2Engage.com/
- Encourage these leaders to promote Cry Out to the Lord “sacred assemblies” for Sunday September 11 as followers of Jesus humble themselves , repent and then freshly yield themselves to fulfilling the Great Commission – preach2engage.com/?
- Encourage these leaders to promote the free Preach2Engage Pastor resources which provide monthly SHARE strategies and resources for Jesus followers to more fully engage in sharing their faith. Preach2Engage.com
- Encourage these leaders to send select key pastors to the Pastors and Leaders Summit , Oct 10-12,2016 in Akron Ohio