We had a wonderful call today with many resources to share. You can listen to the recording by clicking here.
Ministries & Resource links mentioned:
- Kathy Branzell, National Day of Prayer (and @TableCoalition’s #Love20l20)
- Michael Douglas (Modesto)
- MeetTheNeed tool
- Humility and Repentance!
- Exit Strategies - need good plans re exit
(Michael is experienced in emergency mgmt)
- Alan Doswald (Fresno) - “Pray and Do the Next Thing”
- Jim Case - Fox River area of Wisconsin - neighboring - yearns for church at large eg engagement with Christian Emergency Network
- Rick Hensel? WI statewide view - An increase in #neighboring (and taking time in conversations) Milwaukee initiative called Basics. Save-our-Shepherds (SOS).
- Chad W: Milwaukee - Getting churches online-ready (worship) - subsplash online giving. Roar Conference last weekend?
- TTC Prayer Call at 11 every Thursday
- Meeting ID: 664 635 966
- One tap mobile
+13126266799,,664635966# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,664635966# US (New York)
Phil Miglioratti: Sign up for the #ReimagineFORUM @ Pray.Network & Discipleship.Network to get FREE Periodic Bulletins that link you to the latest THOUGHT LEADERS Posts + New Resources + BEST PRACTICES + Uploads on The #ReimagineFORUM . . .FREE Membership gives you access PRIVILEGES to post your articles & commentaries, favorite/most-beneficial resources . . . We are a PLATFORM for your ministry & PORTAL to your ministry to assist you to ENGAGE & EQIOP others onto their ministry transforming reimagine-journey!
- Chad wleczyk 630-728-7421
- Jason Daye - Colo Springs, Outreach.com/Neighboring
- Observation: Lots of Prayer & Share resources over the years, but now COVID19 accentuates the need for Care. 3,000 churches jumped ont Outreach’s free streaming FreeOnlineChurch.com - even things like kids stuff throughout the week.
- Re Colo Springs cityreaching - neighbors helping neighbors movement launched re COVID19 - assists pastors encouraging their people to help their neighbors. Sermon available as example. And looking at 12 closest homes, door hangers (distancing) with contact info if you need assistance... or even for warm-calls. Prayer etc.
- https://outreach.com http://Outreach.com/Neighboring
- There is a great book out called Venal Dogmata which examines our beliefs about things like this!
- Our Calling is Caring, Our Purpose is Presence