- For outreach in our cities – that we would help the body of Christ (grow as followers of Jesus – by teaching the Word, modeling ministry and life, and engaging in service while part of a relevant missional church – a caring community that is effective and equipped to build relationships with a growing circle of unbelievers and able to gracefully share the gospel in engaging and relevant ways. Most leaders are too busy to lead in this area, and have no non-Christian friends themselves. This is a problem – a burden we must see lifted. Leaders of churches and city movement roundtables must help the church engage in love-in-action initiative with our broken cities. They way we can began to minister to people who don’t know the Gospel and disciple people in a busted, unchurched and increasingly discouraged culture.
- That we would faithfully provide City Leadership Networks with resources and training paradigms that equip them to effectively engage in their cities and help reach their cities with the gospel.
- That we would be an encouragement to City Leadership Networks as they listen to the voice of need in their cities, and come together strategically around the burdens the Lord gives them.
- Engage in our local city network of service opportunities (Issue oriented initiative)
- Help city leaders by helping providing good Biblical thought, tools and motivation for evangelism (The Changing Face of Evangelism & The Well-Being of the City,)
- Host periodic City Link Conveners online calls to help city leaders engage in conversation about important topics that affect all cities (co-hosted by Cru City Leadership Networks, LPA, Mission America and Strategic Partners)
- Equip City Leadership Networks with Evangelism Engagement Strategies (CoJourners and The Changing Face of Evangelism and the Well-Being of the City, and Shalom Justice and the Gospel), transferable paradigms, tools and curricula that equips believers to come along side others on their spiritual journey.
- Make the Life in the City questionnaire available to cities to use in beginning conversations with people about their city and what God thinks about real issues cities face.
- Train city teams to host Story of the Soul coffeehouse outreach events
- Provide the City Leadership Experience curriculum to cities for training and helping the body of Christ understand cities and how to engage effectively in them in service and sharing the gospel.
Ready to move with us? Contact Phil Miglioratti