Our privacy philosophy at CommunityIMPACT is simple – your data is your data. We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with any third parties without your express permission. Our focus is to keep offering you outstanding value so that you continue to use our services. We believe you should be able to share and collaborate on our platform in a secure, hosted environment.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form and we store the information entered into our software for you, but it remains your private information.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our public site anonymously.
Community IMPACT may also collect and analyze visitors’ and users’ certain information regarding the use of Community IMPACT’s services and Community IMPACT site activity. Information collected may include but is not limited to web site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, administer the site, and improve the quality and types of service delivered. We reserve the right to identify plan subscribers to our system for marketing purposes and may provide non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information derived from the actions of our visitors and customers to third parties in order to demonstrate the value we deliver to users. We must comply with laws applicable in rare circumstances requiring disclosure of data to law enforcement authorities or third parties.
Other than as disclosed in this policy, Community IMPACT will not sell, rent, or share any user data with third parties in personally identifiable form without your express permission.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- In the operation of Community IMPACT’s service, we collect and store user information that is the raw data input into the strategic plan, and also certain user information as part of the construction of applications on the Service. All user information contained within the applications you may use or build on the Community IMPACT platform will remain your property. Community IMPACT will continue to make that data available to you on the Community IMPACT platform as long as you are an active client, and make that data available to you upon the termination of your relationship with Community IMPACT according to the terms and conditions of the Community IMPACT License Agreement. Please consult that agreement as well as this policy to understand your rights and responsibilities as a user of the CommunityIMPACT platform.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to strategy guides, receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If at some point CommunityIMPACT sells all or a portion of its assets, or merges with another entity, user information is an asset that may be transferred or acquired by a third party. We will notify all affected users of any such transaction and, consistent with our privacy promises, users will have the opportunity to retrieve their user information and cease usage of the CommunityIMPACT service. After such a transaction, the third party that becomes the custodian of the user information would have the right to continue using the user information solely as set forth in this policy.
Third party links
We are inherently collaborative and will inevitably contain links to multiple third party sites on the Internet, including many that have different privacy and security policies and practices than Community IMPACT. Community IMPACT makes no representations or warranties about the policies and practices of sites that are linked to by Community IMPACT or its users. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We urge you to consult the policies available on those sites to further understand your rights. Community IMPACT will never sell, rent or share your personal information with any third parties without your express permission. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of C.O.P.P.A. (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Accessing, Correcting and Revising Registration and Contact Information
If you need to update or change your registration information, you may do so by editing your account on our website.
If you choose to cancel your account and leave, please be aware that Community IMPACT may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. We will make reasonable commercial efforts to delete your information as soon as possible after you communicate that intention to us. Customers control their plans and have the ability to cancel at any time.
3825 East Calumet Street 400 #171; Appleton, Wisconsin 54915 United States of America. [email protected] | 800.725.5276