To engage, encourage, and equip Christ-following women to live the prayer-care-share lifestyle.
Network with women in ministry leadership (home, church, community, nation) who will incorporate the prayer-care-share lifestyle into their spheres of influence.
PURPOSE AND POSSIBILITIES of networking with women include:
- Collaborate and co-labor with women in this endeavor through prayer support, fellowship and encouragement
- Coach and/or mentor as needed or requested
- Teach those interested how to launch a prayer-care- share ministry
With a foundation of prayer, God’s plans surpass our human efforts and ideas to transform our homes, communities, and society. We participate in God’s will through listening and following His direction.
PRAY FOR YOURSELF
- Vibrant, contagious walk with God (Colossians 3:2)
- Daily time before the Lord in prayer, fellowship and Bible study (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Heart for those who don’t know Christ (Romans 10:1)
- Desire and willingness to reach out to others (Acts 4:29)
PRAY FOR OTHERS
- Pray for those you encounter on a daily basis, that their hearts will be open to Christ (Ephesians 1:18)
- Ask God for divine opportunities and offer to pray with or for others as opportunities arise
- Enlist a friend to pray with you for those in your sphere of influence (Matthew 18:19-20)
- Prayer walk your neighborhood, work place, or community (Ephesians 6:18)
PRAY FOR THOSE YOU LEAD
- Pray for them to catch the vision of living a prayer-care-share lifestyle (Colossians 4:2-6)
- Pray for them to identify their scope of outreach (Luke 2:10)
- Ask God to give them guidance so that they will take action (1 Thessalonians 2:2)
- Pray they will multiply the prayer-care-share lifestyle ( See 2 Timothy 2:2)
Look for opportunities to care for others in tangible ways. Showing the love of God builds relationships and opens doors to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Be friendly, show interest by asking questions and being a good listener.
- Meet needs: offer rides, take a meal, run errands, welcome new neighbors, help a new mom or the elderly
- Invite people over to your home for coffee or a meal. Host a social such as a holiday party
- Organize a service project to meet needs of those around you, such as yard work, house or car repair, baby sitting co-op, etc.
God desires to use who you are, where you live, or socialize to make an impact for eternity. As you pray and care, keep in mind that the goal is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Share the Gospel one on one using your testimony, a tract, or Bible verses
- Invite people to an event where the gospel will be presented
- Begin an outreach Bible study in your neighborhood, workplace or community